A personal message from Oregon Chang

Have you had a close encounter story or witnessed something unusual that you would like to share?

Do you wish to collaborate with Asia Paranormal through link or content exchange?

Do you have any enquiries or feedback?

Email us at AsiaParanormal@gmail.com

We look forward to hearing from you!

Follow us on Subscribe Asia Paranormal in your favorite reader. Follow Asia Paranormal in Facebook. Follow Asia Paranormal in Twitter. Follow Asia Paranormal Youtube channel.

Vote for us! We are listed at the www.topparanormalsites.com website. Click here to vote for us.. Thank you :-)

Best regards, on behalf of team AsiaParanormal

Master Orthodox Occultist Oregon Chang, The 17th generation Disciple of Seven Stars Sword Master Hebei China

Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Paranormal Activities of Oregon Chang - Episode 2: UFO in Toh Guan


I am always glad to receive mail from subscribers or followers of my blog, so its not a surprise to me when someone sent me a email to contribute ideas, to criticize me, or asking for my opinion on some Paranormal matters.

As I said, I am not a Master (although eventually I want to be a Master of the Paranormal) nor do I want to meddle in such things. However, when a follower of my blog ask for my help truthfully, I will not refuse.

It is my kind hearted nature to help. The only thing I will reject is if you sent me a scam email.

Thus I click the email and read it. It didnt look like a scam, so I downloaded the attachment. To be safe, I did a antivirus scan first. When it was safe, I viewed the video and was surprised by it. Thus I decided to show this video here to everyone.

PS: This are my own conclusions formed after reviewing and doing some research on the video with the help of one of my associates, HyperSeek. My conclusions do not necessarily form the basis of the truth of the video. Just sit back, relax, watch my review of it, and hopefully you can form your own conclusions.



2 comments:

  1. Asia Paranormal cannot guarantee nor confirm the authencity of reader's submissions. As stated, it is up to the viewer to determine his or her's own conclusions.

    We thank you for your comments.

    ReplyDelete

 
Asia Paranormal Google Page Rank
AsiaParanormal Blogger Template "Sleek 2" Designed by HypeSeek © 2012