A personal message from Oregon Chang

Have you had a close encounter story or witnessed something unusual that you would like to share?

Do you wish to collaborate with Asia Paranormal through link or content exchange?

Do you have any enquiries or feedback?

Email us at AsiaParanormal@gmail.com

We look forward to hearing from you!

Follow us on Subscribe Asia Paranormal in your favorite reader. Follow Asia Paranormal in Facebook. Follow Asia Paranormal in Twitter. Follow Asia Paranormal Youtube channel.

Vote for us! We are listed at the www.topparanormalsites.com website. Click here to vote for us.. Thank you :-)

Best regards, on behalf of team AsiaParanormal

Master Orthodox Occultist Oregon Chang, The 17th generation Disciple of Seven Stars Sword Master Hebei China

Friday, October 22, 2010

Philippine Vampire & Werewolf




In the age of the information superhighway, it amazed me that here at the end of 2008 in the business process outsourcing company where I work, a story of the "tiktik" (a variation of the uniquely Filipino supernatural being called "aswang") was told and retold in detail a number of times.



The work colleague who told this story is a pregnant woman in her first trimester. She said that a tiktik came to her house one night last week. She was sleeping lightly and was jolted by an ikikikik sound accompanied by flapping wings directly above the roof of her bedroom. She woke her her sister up and they turned on all the lights in the house, which was when they heard the sound of the bird flying away. She went as far as saying that the tiktik could actually be a set of new neighbors that moved to their vicinity. I totally did not know how to react. I know quite a number of stories about this old folklore. In my younger days me and my cousins loved trading these stories at night and scaring each other silly in the process.


In Metro Manila and nearby provinces, aswangs remain to be mytical beings but if you travel further down south or up north the myth becomes a rumor and even further down or up the rumors are believed to be true. This is one area though where science and religion see eye to eye. Both sectors scoff at the suggestion that aswangs really exist. These stories are attributed to the ignorance caused by poverty or the mere simplemindedness of people in the provinces. Again, not one for tempting fate I accept my grandmother's advise that one loses nothing when they guard themselves against the most ridiculous of superstitious beliefs and I am all for that.

[Click here to read full article]

3 comments:

  1. Dear All,

    Whether you are a Girl or a Boy, Man or a Women, having Job or Jobless, Married or Unmarried, Financially stable or sinking in crises, you can contact me without any hesitation for Spiritual Healing (Holy Cure). Whatever your problem is, I am here to solve it from my Holy Power. If you think I'm kidding with you or a fake person, then I would happily say "You won't have to pay me money, till you got success".

    NO SUCCESS NO FEE ...... I'm working on this basis that's all. Now your mind will be clear from myside.

    The work you want me to do for you, the money I will ask you have to pay me after success. Come on, shoot me an e-mail and narrate your problems with me. Wherever you live, it doesn't matter. I am able to do your work in all over the World.

    My e-mail is: worldservices4u@hotmail.com
    Cell No. +92321-3823312
    Contact person: Mr.Zubair (Petname: Zebi)

    ReplyDelete

 
Asia Paranormal Google Page Rank
AsiaParanormal Blogger Template "Sleek 2" Designed by HypeSeek © 2012