A personal message from Oregon Chang

Have you had a close encounter story or witnessed something unusual that you would like to share?

Do you wish to collaborate with Asia Paranormal through link or content exchange?

Do you have any enquiries or feedback?

Email us at AsiaParanormal@gmail.com

We look forward to hearing from you!

Follow us on Subscribe Asia Paranormal in your favorite reader. Follow Asia Paranormal in Facebook. Follow Asia Paranormal in Twitter. Follow Asia Paranormal Youtube channel.

Vote for us! We are listed at the www.topparanormalsites.com website. Click here to vote for us.. Thank you :-)

Best regards, on behalf of team AsiaParanormal

Master Orthodox Occultist Oregon Chang, The 17th generation Disciple of Seven Stars Sword Master Hebei China

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pontianak in the USA


Master Oregon note: The following story has been edited for correctness and clarity.

This is a reader contribution from our reader, Prestor John, who can be reached at Preston.john81@yahoo.com

This is an interesting account. From what was described, it looked like he encountered a Pontianak.


In my dream I was standin somewhere,it was dark outside. I didnt know where I was. I look up an I see a women in a white dress fly towards me. She had long black hair,long nails an fags. Around her mouth was coverd in blood. She grabed me from behind an some how she scrach my right eye than she laugh.. I woke up thinking "what the hell" jus a dream. Went back to sleep,woke up that mornin to go to work,i look in the mirror an their was a scrach on my right eye..stories about her are from singapore im a native american from the U.S.


1 comment:

 
Asia Paranormal Google Page Rank
AsiaParanormal Blogger Template "Sleek 2" Designed by HypeSeek © 2012