A personal message from Oregon Chang

Have you had a close encounter story or witnessed something unusual that you would like to share?

Do you wish to collaborate with Asia Paranormal through link or content exchange?

Do you have any enquiries or feedback?

Email us at AsiaParanormal@gmail.com

We look forward to hearing from you!

Follow us on Subscribe Asia Paranormal in your favorite reader. Follow Asia Paranormal in Facebook. Follow Asia Paranormal in Twitter. Follow Asia Paranormal Youtube channel.

Vote for us! We are listed at the www.topparanormalsites.com website. Click here to vote for us.. Thank you :-)

Best regards, on behalf of team AsiaParanormal

Master Orthodox Occultist Oregon Chang, The 17th generation Disciple of Seven Stars Sword Master Hebei China

Monday, November 19, 2012

Ghost of Old Man


It was October, 1999, and I was studying in 8th standard, and I was by far the most logical and so-called scientific boy in the community. This incident happened in Bhadrapur, Nepal. I loved doing experiments and only believed in things which I experienced. But this October I was forced to believe that things exist even when not understood.

It was the time of Dussera festivals in Nepal when everyone at home was busy. Mom was cooking food for every one of us, including helpers at shop because of the long duties they had at shop. My sister was helping my mom and we had a good business of ready-made clothes. And I, for the time being, was more interested in reading comics sitting in the kitchen.

Then it suddenly appeared to me that some one walked away in front of my eyes. I didn't bother much as it was usual for helpers to come and take the stock from our godown near kitchen to shop. After almost five minutes passed, I was still reading and was thinking that particular person who went to fetch the stock is not returning. Why was he taking so much of time? Usually it was only two to three minutes and the person would return. But it was now clocking almost 10 minutes, and there was no sign of person returning.

[Click here to read full article]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Asia Paranormal Google Page Rank
AsiaParanormal Blogger Template "Sleek 2" Designed by HypeSeek © 2012